Friday, January 06, 2012

Discounted Gift Cards - Money Back on Purchases

In January, people begin unloading their unwanted Christmas gift cards, so it is a good time to purchase discounted gift cards. Mostly, I use Plastic Jungle to purchase gift cards at a discount, and stick to merchants that I use regularly like Jiffy Lube, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Rite Aid, etc. Plastic Jungle is an online place to buy and sell gift cards. Plastic Jungle buys from individuals, and sells the cards at a discount online. All cards are verified and guaranteed by Plastic Jungle. I was able to get a Barnes & Noble gift card last night at an 11% discount(off face value), and it does not expire, so I can take my time using it. Since it's a gift card and just like cash, I can pair coupons with it and my member discount. This adds up to some nice savings.

Shipping is free and fast. I've had nothing but good experiences with Plastic Jungle. They offer e-gift cards as well, but I like to have the ones I can use both one and off-line.

No comments: