Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grades K-2 Dental Hygiene Free Mini-narrated Book

Henry and the Sugar Bugs...helps children understand why it is important to brush their teeth.


Eva said...

That's cute!!

Alexandra said...

Yes! This story actually helped my daughter not give me such a hard time brushing her teeth in the morning. If she complains, I remind her the sugar bugs are eating holes in her teeth, and she better hurry and get them out. ;)

Margaret Mary Myers said...

That's great! Wish I had this when my kids were little. :)

Eva said...

I have a children's book called "Karius und Baktus," which tells the story about a boy, who doesn't want to brush and has these too guys living in his mouth, named Karius und Baktus. In the end he needs to see a dentist, the houses Karius and Baktus built get destroyed and they get swished out of the boy's mouth. I loved that book when I was little.

Alexandra said...

Sounds cute!

About Me

My Photo

I'm a homeschooling mom of two, a teen and a little. I hope this collection of mine helps you as much as it has helped us. I have an Etsy shop here: And a blog: