Saturday, August 20, 2011
The War on Dust
Eight Strategies to Reduce Dust in the Home :
1. Keep closet floors clear for easy cleaning.
2. Upgrade your furnace filter
3. Rotate bedding weekly
4. Capture dust — don't just spread it around.
5. Beat and shake area rugs.
6. Take cushions out for a beating.
7. Clean the air while you clean house.
8. Match the vacuum to the flooring.
See entire article here.
I've begun vacuuming the beds as well. When possible, I air out the house while cleaning. What do you do to fight dust in the home?