Make a pot of rice flavored with some Adobo, or some other seasoned salt. I like to use chicken stock in lieu of water. One cup(dry) will do, but two will stretch the meal.
In a pan stir fry the following together over medium heat:
- One medium onion(sliced) and a spoon full minced garlic(jar). Caramelize these first in oil and little butter.
- About half a bag frozen pepper stir fry(chopped green, yellow, and red peppers with onions)
- A cup of cooked shredded chicken
- A good helping of frozen broccoli(chop into smaller pieces while cooking in pan)
- A splash of apple cider vinegar
- A good heavy helping of powdered ginger, to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar(or honey), about a tablespoon. I used a squirt of agave nectar.
- A dash of Spice Islands' Spicy Pizza and Pasta Topper, Hot and Spicy(on sale at Save-A-Lot, great stuff!!)
When above ingredients are thoroughly cooked, stir in the cooked rice, top off with some good quality soy sauce(the real stuff), and serve.