Sunday, August 29, 2010

Magic Milkshakes at Home


These are so delicious! I can't eat them because I'm dieting, but I always take a spoonful before serving it to my daughter, the chocolate monster.
  • 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice water
  • 1-1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 to 1-1/2 trays of ice cubes, as much as you can spare
  • 2 tablespoons corn oil plus a 5-second squirt of non-stick spray for emulsification purposes
Read the rest here at Hillbilly Housewife.

3 comments:

Myrnie said...

YUMMMM- we've enjoyed these for years :) I haven't made them much lately, but they're delicious!!

Alexandra said...

They certainly are rich! I need to get some Splenda and try it.

Elizabeth said...

I copied down this recipe and will have to try. I sure hope it's as good as it sounds. Thanks!