Thursday, July 01, 2010

Extending the Table Cookbook

I finally ordered this cookbook, Extending the Table: A World Community Cookbook, which was written in the spirit of the More-With-Less Cookbook (World Community Cookbook), one of my favorites. The recipes are diverse simple nutritious meals from around the world, the international version of the Hillbilly Housewife's low cost made from scratch recipes. Many of the meals are similar to what I already cook, but the book gave me so many ideas for diversifying them. I'll be sharing some of these recipes soon, as I make them.

I got the cookbook free with Amazon gift certificates via Swagbucks.

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I love using my swagbucks to get free books from Amazon! I just did that last week. So fun when it arrives in the mail!!! ;-)