Monday, October 13, 2008

Prayers for Job Seekers


At least two of my bloggy friends have husband's who are actively searching for employment during these very difficult times. God will provide; please offer up prayers for their peace of mind. "Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." [Mt. 7:7-8]


Dear Lord Jesus Christ,
You wanted all who are weary
To come to You for support.
Lord, I am worn out
By my inability to find work.

Guide my steps to a righteous path;
Give me the patience
To find opportunities with a future.
Calm my worries and fears
As my financial responsibilities mount.
Strengthen my resolve;
Embolden my heart to open doors;
Open my eyes to see life beyond rejections.
Help me believe in me.

Let me realize other ways
To bring about Your kingdom on earth.
Let me grow as a person
That I may be worthy
For Your greater glory.
In the name of the Father.

Amen.

- Catholic Doors Ministry.

When comparing faith, hope and love to each other, of these
three, the greatest is love. [1 Cor. 13:13]

15 comments:

Sarah said...

I will pray. The company I work for is laying off 20 people today. It's hard times, we should all pray for the country to get things back in order.

God bless.

Kathleen Miller said...

It is hard when good families are out of work. God Bless them as they seek to financial care for their families.

Lily said...

Thank you for this prayer, it will be well used!

Marie said...

AMEN & AMEN!

Peace to you Alexandra:)

Marie xooxoxox

agnes said...

Please pray for my husband too, his name is Haiming , has an interview today.

I will pray for all families in same situation ...

God bless

Alexandra said...

Done, Agnes. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the prayer. I need it and have been so humbled by fiding it here! Please pray for me as I will pray for you.

Anonymous said...

I really need a blessing, Ive been looking up jobs for months. I know the lord will bless me to provide.

Anonymous said...

I am desperately in need of a job. Pls pray for me....

Alexandra said...

Done. May the Lord give you strength during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

my husband has been out of work for over a year. he went on an interview today please pray he gets this job. my daughter is also unemplyed and feeling very low. please pray for her as well.

gary and danielle

Alexandra said...

Prayers offered up.

Angela said...

please for me and my husband to find a good job in london as we have spent a lot of money to be here in this place and for the past six months we both are searching for job but we couldn't get one. please pray for the jobless people like us.

Alexandra said...

Done, Angela. God bless you both...I've prayed for strengthened faith and open doors for you both.

Eileen said...

Please pray for my husband Tony, that he gets the job that he has been interviewing for over the last several months. We are supposed to find out today and it would be life changing for our family. I will be praying for all others in need of a job. God bless you all.