Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update: Curly Haircare Product Review: Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with Ginseng


Last month I posted about this hair product which I picked up at the Family Dollar for $2.00 here. After a month of using this oil regularly on my hair(overnight), I can say it's working well to moisturize my hard to please hair. It does get the tub a bit sticky, but it's not slick. It washes out well, and I can use it on the ends of my hair in between washings. I'll keep using this product which is also an excellent skin moisturizer. My only complaint is that it has a very strong scent. It would smell better if they toned it down just a bit.

Ignore the bags under my eyes; it's ragweed season. OY!

See more tips at Works for Me Wednesday.

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Alexandra, is that you? You have beautiful hair!

Alexandra said...

Ahh, thanks Esther. I think I caught it on a good day when it wasn't completely frizzy(Halloween hair);) .

Alexandra said...

Ahh, thanks Esther. I think I caught it on a good day when it wasn't completely frizzy(Halloween hair);) .