Monday, March 10, 2008

Free Kindergarten Printables and Lesson Plans for March


The Kindergarten for Teachers and Parents(1899), DRAWING, CUTTING, PAPER FOLDING AND PAPER TEARING FOR MARCH, pages 263-267, includes a winter story. The entire book is downloadable as well. This is a vintage book in public domain. Click here. To print after you click through to the book, just right click on the picture of the page, and "print picture".

I used Google Picassa to edit these blackline pictures. By cropping select pictures and printing with the Picassa print button, I was able to get enlarged copies of these images. I'm sure there are other ways to do this...I just couldn't find it using my printer. These blackline pictures are cute for coloring and cutting out. Browse through the table of contents; there are blacklines and activities for other months during the school year.

No comments: