Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Works-For-Me Wednesday: Ringless/Hookless Shower Curtain










Ringless/hookless shower curtains are made of water resistant fabric(polyester), wash easily and are mold resistant. They hang nicely and don't cling to you in the shower. I can't tell you how much easier it is with this shower curtain to get it off and on for cleaning. The flexible ring makes it pop right on when you push it against the shower curtain rod. It comes off just as easily. Ringless or hookless shower curtains are economical because you never have to buy liners.

I got mine a few years ago at a close-out sale on QVC. They were difficult to come by then, but when I did a Google search for this post, I found quite a few available. This one looks a lot like mine, and it's reasonably priced.

See more tips over at Shannon's. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog via WFMW. Glad I did.

Unknown said...

Hmmm. I've never seen them, but they sure seem to save a lof of time and trouble.
Thanks for the idea.

Feel welcome to visit me at:

Laane on the World

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen ringless.hookless shower curtains, but it's nice to know they are out there. Wow, am I glad I found your site. I am going to cruise over all of your "frugal" blogs. It's always nice to save money.