Wednesday, September 19, 2007

19th Century Cut-Out Dolls: Busy Sheets

Boy's playground, higher resolution for printing here.

Girl's playground, higher resolution for printing here.

Printing hint: Click on the pictures at the link in order to enlarge.

Images are from the Library of Congress and are in public domain.


Esther said...

You find the best things to share. I need to seriously update my Catholic homeschooling website and I know I will be using your blog for a reference. Thanks!

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh, love the dolls!

Alexandra said...

Thanks Esther...glad I can be a blessing to someone.

Mrs D: Thanks...hope they print out okay. I haven't tried to print them yet.

About Me

My Photo

I'm a homeschooling mom of two, a teen and a little. I hope this collection of mine helps you as much as it has helped us. I have an Etsy shop here: And a blog: